HEWI Nylon Grab Bar - Two Sided Shower (Hafele: 988.65.199, HEWI: 801.35US100) is designed to mount horizontally in a shower compartment. The unit features an asymmetrical design with three flanges. The grab rail can be installed on in 90º corners. The round dish shelf features a diameter of 5-7/8" (150 mm). Polyamide plastic construction provides pleasant hand feel, durable finish, and excellent grip.
- HEWI Number: 801.35US100
- Hafele Number: 988.65.199
- 37-1/2" (952 mm) by 19-1/2" (495 mm), measuring from installation corner to center of end flange
- 1-5/16" (33 mm) diameter rail, 2-3/4" (70 mm) rose
- Reversible for mounting on left and/or right side
- Requires mounting to wood studs or blocking.
- Ideal for use wet conditions
- Clean, minimalist design
- Available in many lively colors
- Manufactured in Germany
All HEWI grab bar designs and colors are suitable for residential use. Models in finishes other than 99 pure white, 95 stone gray, 92 anthracite gray, 86 sand, and 84 umber are not ADA compliant for commercial use. These models comply with European accessibility standards.
Customers Who Ordered Hewi Grab Bars Also Ordered:
- Grab Bar Mounting Hardware
- Toilet Partitions
- Shower Partitions
- Custom Grab Bars
- Bathroom Shower Seats
- Toilet Tissue Dispensers
Grab Bars – ADA Guidelines
- Do I Need Accessible Toilet Compartments?
- Larger Bathrooms - ADA Guidelines
- ADA Guidelines For Small Bathrooms
- Grab Bars Are Required
- ADA Guidelines For Restroom Accessories
- ADA Grab Bars For Shower And Bathtubs
- We Can Ship Anywhere In The World
- We’ll Be Glad To Help With Your Project
- Don’t Let Time Limit Your Project