HEWI LifeSystem Ergonomic Wall Mounted Shower Seat, (Hafele: 988.83.597, HEWI: 802.51.21097) easily folds up and out of the way when not in use. When unfolded, the unit provides a supportive backrest and seat (which features a hygienic opening to allow easy water run off). Using the shower becomes a simple, and safe task, with this waterproof seat.
- Strong, ergonomically designed polyurethane seat
- Mounting hardware for drywall and concrete installation available
- Supports a maximum weight of 330 lbs.
- Spacious 17-1/2" width (backrest and seat), with 14-15/16" seat depth
- When folded, unit locks in the up position
- Available in several colors
- German manufactured
All HEWI shower seat designs and colors are suitable for residential use. Models in finishes other than 99 pure white, 95 stone gray, 92 anthracite gray, 86 sand, and 84 umber are not ADA compliant for commercial use. These models comply with European accessibility standards.
Customers Who Ordered Shower Seats Also Ordered:
- Shower Partitions
- Shower Grab Bars
- Shower Hooks
- Soap Dishes
- Bathroom Shower Products
- Restroom Privacy Screens
Accessible Bathing Facilities - ADA Guidelines
- Do I Need Accessible Shower Compartments?
- ADA Grab Bars For Shower And Bathtubs
- Shower Seats - ADA Guidelines
- Shower Area Accessories - ADA Guidelines
- Shower Compartment Design Solutions
- Shower/Tub Stall Design Solutions