HEWI LifeSystem Ergonomic Wall Mounted Shower Seat with Armrests, (Hafele: 988.83.699, HEWI: 802.51.22092) features armrests, a backrest, and an ergonomically shaped seat. The seat and armrests fold up and down independently to create more space in the bathing area. This waterproof seat makes showering a simple and safe task.
- Strong, ergonomically designed polyurethane seat
- Mounting hardware for drywall and concrete installation available
- Complies with DIN 18040, ÖNORM B 1600/1601, and SIA 500 accessibility standards
- Supports a maximum weight of 330 lbs.
- Roomy 17-1/2" width (backrest and seat), with 14-15/16" seat depth
- When folded, unit locks in the up position
- Available in several colors
- German manufactured
Customers Who Ordered Shower Seats Also Ordered:
- Shower Partitions
- Shower Grab Bars
- Shower Hooks
- Soap Dishes
- Bathroom Shower Products
- Restroom Privacy Screens
Accessible Bathing Facilities - ADA Guidelines
- Do I Need Accessible Shower Compartments?
- ADA Grab Bars For Shower And Bathtubs
- Shower Seats - ADA Guidelines
- Shower Area Accessories - ADA Guidelines
- Shower Compartment Design Solutions
- Shower/Tub Stall Design Solutions