HEWI LifeSystem Ergonomic Shower Stool, (Hafele: 988.83.799, HEWI: 802.51.30099) provides a sturdy, yet comfortable free-standing seat for use in shower spaces. The unit is impervious to water and features a hygienic opening to allow easy water run off.
- Durable, easy-to-clean polyurethane seat
- Chrome-plated steel legs with non-slip feet
- Weight capacity of 330 lbs.
- Roomy 17-1/2" seat width and 14.6" depth
- 18.9" seat height, 20.9" overall height
- Height adjustable up to 3-1/2" (90 mm) in increments of 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- Offered in a range of colors
- Crafted in Germany
All HEWI shower seat designs and colors are suitable for residential use. Models in finishes other than 99 pure white, 95 stone gray, 92 anthracite gray, 86 sand, and 84 umber are not ADA compliant for commercial use. These models comply with European accessibility standards.
Shower Seats - ADA Guidelines
- Accessible Stalls - ADA Guidelines
- Large Restrooms - ADA Guidelines
- Small Restrooms - ADA Guidelines
- Grab Bars In All ADA Stalls
- Restroom Accessories - ADA Guidelines
- ADA Grab Bars For Shower and Bathtubs