HEWI LifeSystem Ergonomic Shower Stool, (Hafele: 988.83.792, HEWI: 802.51.30099) provides a sturdy, yet comfortable free-standing seat for use in shower spaces. The unit is impervious to water and features a hygienic opening to allow easy water run off.
- Durable, easy-to-clean polyurethane seat
- Chrome-plated steel legs with non-slip feet
- Weight capacity of 330 lbs.
- Roomy 17-1/2" seat width and 14.6" depth
- 18.9" seat height, 20.9" overall height
- Height adjustable up to 3-1/2" (90 mm) in increments of 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- Offered in a range of colors
- Crafted in Germany
All HEWI shower seat designs and colors are suitable for residential use. Models in finishes other than 99 pure white, 95 stone gray, 92 anthracite gray, 86 sand, and 84 umber are not ADA compliant for commercial use. These models comply with European accessibility standards.
Customers Who Ordered Shower Seats Also Ordered:
- Shower Partitions
- Shower Grab Bars
- Shower Hooks
- Soap Dishes
- Bathroom Shower Products
- Restroom Privacy Screens
Accessible Bathing Facilities - ADA Guidelines
- Do I Need Accessible Shower Compartments?
- ADA Grab Bars For Shower And Bathtubs
- Shower Seats - ADA Guidelines
- Shower Area Accessories - ADA Guidelines
- Shower Compartment Design Solutions
- Shower/Tub Stall Design Solutions