HEWI Nylon Ergonomic Toilet Brush and Holder (Hafele: 988.81.899, HEWI: 801.20US100) acts as a stylish accent to a bathroom's decor. This ergonomically designed unit features a tapered container that makes storing the brush simple - upon insertion, the brush is centered automatically and stands upright. The holder is designed to be wall mounted, though the container is easily detached for cleaning. The synthetic black brush head is replaceable - attached with a bayonet fixing.
- HEWI Number: 801.20US100
- Hafele Number: 988.81.899
- 22-5/8" (575 mm) high, 5-1/8" (130 mm) wide, 5-1/2" (140 mm) deep
- Intended for wall mounting
- Replaceable brush head
- Constructed from HEWI polyamide, offered in a range of colors
- Country of Origin: Germany
Customers Who Ordered HEWI Bath Accessories Also Ordered:
HEWI Bath Accessories - ADA Guidelines
- ADA Guidelines For Restroom Accessories
- Do I Need Accessible Toilet Compartments?
- Grab Bars Are Required In ADA Stalls
- ADA Guidelines For Small Bathrooms
- Larger Bathrooms - ADA Guidelines
- ADA Grab Bars For Shower And Bathtubs