HEWI Nylon Shower Seat, 31-11/16" wide L shaped (Hafele: 980.20.699, HEWI: 801.51US330R) features a forward thinking design that offers maximum sitting space, while allowing easy movement within the shower compartment. This useful item is offered in both left and right handed versions to suit your bathroom layout. The right handed (projection right) version is pictured. The seat effortlessly folds up and out of the way when it is not needed. The seat is intended for wall mounting using the included hardware kit.
- HEWI Number: 801.51US330R
- Hafele Number: 980.20.699
- 2-11/64" wide slats
- Imported from Germany
- ADA and ANSI A117.1 compliant
- Available in a variety of colors
- Easily cleaned polyamide nylon with steel core
- 450 lbs. load capacity
All HEWI shower seat designs and colors are suitable for residential use. Models in finishes other than 99 pure white, 95 stone gray, 92 anthracite gray, 86 sand, and 84 umber are not ADA compliant for commercial use. These models comply with European accessibility standards.
Customers Who Ordered Shower Seats Also Ordered:
- Shower Partitions
- Shower Grab Bars
- Shower Hooks
- Soap Dishes
- Bathroom Shower Products
- Restroom Privacy Screens
Accessible Bathing Facilities - ADA Guidelines
- Do I Need Accessible Shower Compartments?
- ADA Grab Bars For Shower And Bathtubs
- Shower Seats - ADA Guidelines
- Shower Area Accessories - ADA Guidelines
- Shower Compartment Design Solutions
- Shower/Tub Stall Design Solutions