Plated metal finishes are only available for Designer Series Cover.
Designed for maximum versatility, the 1460, available with multiple cover options, can be used for both commercial and institutional applications. This fully universal closer offers a wide variety of options and new fast and accurate installation.
- Standard 1460 Series closer shipped with regular arm, a slim line plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping screws.
- Multiple cover options include; Standard (Slim Line), Full Cover, and Designer Series Cover.
- Non-sized (1-6) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0".
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb, and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors.
- Closer meets ADA requirements.
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open.
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
Customers Who Ordered Commercial Door Closers Also Ordered:
- Access Panels & Doors
- Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- Commercial Bathroom Accessories
- Sliding Door Hardware
- Commercial Flat Goods
- Door Push and Pull Plates
Commercial Door Closers - How To
- Which Lock Type Is Best For You?
- What Door Swing Do I Need?
- We Can Ship Anywhere In The World
- We’ll Be Glad To Help With Your Project
- Don’t Let Time Limit Your Project