Diamond Series Roof Hatch - JL Industries prioritizes moisture and weather resistance with sturdy 14 gauge steel cover and EPDM gasket. 50 psf wind uplift resistance and zinc plated hardware withstands all outdoor conditions. Securely connect to roof without tools using counterflashing design.
- OSHA 1023 compliant
- Sizes wider than 48” utilize stairs
- Sizes less than 48” utilize ladder
- Curb: single wall curb and counterflashing with Diamond Grip to secure roof membrane without tools.
- Cover: formed and welded with liner, tested to support a live load of 40psf. 14 gauge with 22 gauge liner galvannealed steel
- Gasket: continuous, weatherproof EPDM sponge rubber adhesive-backed seal.
- Insulation: 1” polyisocyanurate in curb and cover with thermal resistance R-6.
- Spring: counterbalanced compression springs contained in clear zinc-plated steel cylinders.
- Latch: clear zinc-plated steel slam latch with inside and outside handles and padlock hasps. Tested to 50psf wind uplift.
- Hold open arm: clear zinc-plated automatic locking hold open arm with red vinyl grip for one handed door operation.
- Hinge: heavy duty clear zinc-plated steel pintle hinge.