- 32-7/8" X 22" X 2"
- Frame is 1" stainless steel 18 gauge tubing
- Brackets are 16 gauge stainless steel
- Seat is 2" thick and made of polyurethane foam on plywood covered with white naugahyde
L-shaped folding shower seat, when properly installed and maintained, has sufficient strength to support a single user up to a maximum static load of 360 lbs. In the interests of safety and the protection of end users, this seat should not be used to support weights exceeding 360 lbs. Failure to abide by this warning may result in seat malfunctioning, potentially causing minor to moderate injury.
Customers Who Ordered Shower Seats Also Ordered:
- Shower Partitions
- Shower Grab Bars
- Shower Hooks
- Soap Dishes
- Bathroom Shower Products
- Restroom Privacy Screens
Accessible Bathing Facilities - ADA Guidelines
- Do I Need Accessible Shower Compartments?
- ADA Grab Bars For Shower And Bathtubs
- Shower Seats - ADA Guidelines
- Shower Area Accessories - ADA Guidelines
- Shower Compartment Design Solutions
- Shower/Tub Stall Design Solutions