GAMCO Partition Mounted Sanitary Napkin Disposal ND-6 serves two public restroom stalls with dual sided functionality. Install for ADA code compliance in schools, offices, gyms, restaurants, and more.
- Cabinet: 118-8, type-304 stainless steel all-welded construction with exposed surfaces
- Flanges (2): 22ga, type-304 one-piece drawn and beveled seamless construction
- Doors: 22ga, type-304 stainless steel with satin finish secured to cabinet with a full-length piano-hinge.
- Disposal Panels (2): 22ga, type-304 satin finished stainless steel with spring-loaded, full-length piano-hinges
- Capacity: 1.2-gal
- Waste receptacle: Removable, leak-proof, molded polyethylene
- Two sided disposal unit mounts in toilet partition 1/2" to 1-1/4" thick
- Bottom edges of disposal panel hemmed for safety
- Equipped with a tumbler lock key
- Self-closing panel covers each disposal opening.
- International graphic symbols identifying sanitary napkin disposal
Submittal Data - Click to View PDF
Commercial Restrooms - ADA Guidelines
- ADA Guidelines For Bathing Facilities
- ADA Design Solutions For Shower Stalls
- ADA Design Solutions For Showers And Tubs
- ADA Design Solutions For Multiple Stalls
- Accessible Stalls - ADA Guidelines
- Large Restrooms - ADA Guidelines
- Small Restrooms - ADA Guidelines