The Access Rail is a unique, infinitely configurable rail system that adds space to any desk or workstation, creates better organization of desktop tools, and improves the user’s access to and interaction with those tools for better working comfort. Made out of over 98% recycled material, the Access Rail is as environmentally friendly as it is user friendly.
Designed for use in PACS environments, NOCS, Command and Control Centers, 911 Centers and wherever multiple monitors are used or desktop space is limited. Also ideal for benching applications.
- Rail and post components can be infinitely configured
- Mounts to any work surface
- Rails available in many standard lengths
- Rails can be mounted to posts in 30" increments for non-linear applications
- Accessory components available for mounting monitors, laptops, telephones, printers, task lights, paper management and organizational trays
- Easy installation
- Made predominantly of aluminum
- 98% recycled and 100% recyclable
- Brushed aluminum finish
- Lifetime warranty